These are the main topics of the August 2020 edition of the Aquarian:
* The classic verses Salutation of the Dawn, by Kalidasa.
* There is Something That Few Have Discovered About the Spiritual Path; yet Francis of Assisi and Helena Blavatsky knew all about it - p. 02.
* H. P. Blavatsky As I Knew Her; a personal testimony - p. 03.
* Thoughts Along the Road: The Law of Equilibrium Guides the Dance of the Universe - p. 04.
* Nick Young: the Collectors of Memories - p. 06.
* Passages From Blavatsky that Refer to Mesmer and Mesmerism, Part 6, The Science of Psychometry - p. 07.
* The Alchemical Fire of Tao: a Few Explanatory Verses of Taoist Philosophy - p. 10.
* From the Notebook of an Unpopular Philosopher, Helena P. Blavatsky - p. 11.
* Eternal Wisdom in Daily Life: a Few Excerpts from Orison S. Marden - p. 12.
* The Law of Justice Writes Straight With Crooked Lines - p. 14.
* Theosophy and the Book of Life - p. 16.
* Viscount de Figanière: The Higher Aspects of Marriage - p. 17.
With 18 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
E-Theosophy e-group offers a regular study of the classic, intercultural theosophy taught by Helena P. Blavatsky (photo).
Those who want to join E-Theosophy e-group at YahooGroups can do that by visiting https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/E-Theosophy/info.