The opening article of the July edition of “The Aquarian” is “Blavatsky Corrects Judge”, and its editorial note explains:
“In February 1884, William Q. Judge still could not see the unique significance of modern theosophy. He sincerely believed, as shown in the following article, that the Bhagavad-Gita has all we need to learn. Judge felt the book ‘Esoteric Buddhism’ was not quite necessary, although it consisted basically of Letters from the Mahatmas. H.P. Blavatsky decided to correct Judge’s naiveté in public…”.
Other topics of this edition include:
* William Judge says he was but a pawn on the chessboard of Helena Blavatsky’s Mission (p.03).
* Studies in the Pre-History of the ILT - From the 1890s to the Decade of 2020. (p.04).
* Robert Crosbie: There Is No Escaping from the Law (p.11).
* New Progress in Science: The Cure for Envy Was Discovered (p.12).
* The Inner Teachings of Taoism: Investigate Principle and Meaning - A Few Classical Verses to Ponder Upon, by Chang Po-Tuan (p.13).
* Thoughts Along the Road: Purity of Mind and Heart Brings About Humbleness, Detachment, Perseverance (p.15).
* Letters to the Editors: from Fabrizio Giuliani and Ernest Pelletier, of the Edmonton Theosophical Society, Canada: 1) Regarding a Text on Karma, and 2) On an Article by Alice L. Cleather (p.16).
* The Kindle Edition of “The Fire and Light”, at Amazon (p. 19).
* And Now Is the Time to Help Mankind (p. 20).
With 21 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 09 July 2021. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
Regarding the path to happiness, one should remember this phrase by Helena Blavatsky (photo): “Deserve, then desire”.