The June edition of “The Aquarian” has on page one the article “Popular Illusions of a Modern Age”, whose subtitle is: “Are There Conditions Under Which Karma Does Not Exist?”
These are other topics of the journal:
* Our Heroes: The Life-Example of a Christian Buddha, in a 19th Century Text (p.04).
* W. Q. Judge, A. Besant and Imaginary Contacts With Masters - A text by Alice Leighton Cleather (p.05).
* The Butterfly Effect (p.09).
* Thoughts Along the Road - Since Time Immemorial the Forests Have Been
Sanctuaries and Chapels in Almost Every Nation (p.10).
* The Relation of Colour to the Interlaced Triangles, or the Pentacle - by M. L. Brainard (p.12).
* A Mahatma, on the Karma of Certain Countries (p.16).
* The Conscious Stage of Spiritual Evolution - a fragment from a book by Yogi Ramacharaka (p.18).
* Damodar Mavalankar, On Prayer (p. 18).
* And Independent Theosophy on Facebook (p. 19).
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
Regarding the path to happiness, one should remember this phrase by Helena Blavatsky (photo): “Deserve, then desire”.