This is the June 2022 edition of the Aquarian.
The short article at page one was written by Helena Blavatsky: “Why a Poor Muddy Country Village May Be Better Than Paris or London”.
On page two we have the note “The Duty to be Honest: Healing the Disease of Hypocrisy”.
Page three presents “On the Deceptive Light of Western Sub-Race and Civilization”, which is a fragment of a letter from a Mahatma.
* A Basic Triad in the Search for Truth - Sincerity, Open-Mindedness and Discernment.
* Inner Integration - The Connection Between Feelings, Thought and Action.
* Link to “Theosophy and the Pralaya of the West”.
* In the Alchemy Along the Path: Is Antahkarana Really Helpful?
* Thoughts Along the Road - Getting in Tune With the Universal Law.
* The Sense of Honour and Shame - 03 (Conclusion) - The Universal Influence of the Moral Sense, and That of Honour, and Their Uniformity. By Francis Hutcheson.
* Theosophy is About Seeking for Truth: Dogma and Ritual Suffocate the Soul. An article by Helena P. Blavatsky.
With 17 pages, the edition contains the List of New Items in the associated websites.
You can give your friends a tool to better understand the future. Invite them to join the study-group E-Theosophy in Google Groups.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 10 June 2022. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
Spread ethics and theosophy in today’s world: send the Aquarian to other persons and invite them to write to the editors asking for a (free) subscription of this journal. Our e-mail: email@example.com.
Helena Blavatsky (photo) wrote these words: “Deserve, then desire”.