These are the main texts of the March 2021 edition of the Aquarian:
* The Panther Theory Regarding the Birth of Jesus (p.01).
* Mantra Yoga in ‘The Secret Doctrine’ (p.04).
* The Secret Doctrine In Antiquity and Nowadays (p.05).
* Leaving Self-Importance Aside - The Awakening of a Wider View of Life (p.06).
* Freedom From Propaganda (p.07).
* Thoughts Along the Road - Philosophy Integrates Heaven and Earth (p.08).
* Correspondence With Joy Mills - 02 - Evaluating Mistakes and Strong Points in the Theosophical Literature (p.10).
The edition has 16 pages and includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
Regarding the path to happiness, one should remember this phrase by Helena Blavatsky (photo): “Deserve, then desire”.