This is the opening thought of the December edition:
“Past and future are never separated from each other.”
On page one, “A Prayer for the World” starts with these words:
“I pray to no god and ask no favors from Masters or deities. I prefer trying to help Them. The prayers I make are independent expressions of my own soul’s good will. I look at the world and see reasons to think of the divine realm.”
On page three we have the article “Sowing Good Karma: The Pioneers of the Future”. On page four, “Self-Esteem and Repentance”; and “The Fire of Truthfulness” is on page five.
Other topics in the December 2016 edition of the “Aquarian” include:
* Observing the Law of Equilibrium;
* The Science of Good Will;
* The Key to a Blessed Life;
* The Art of Being Motionless;
* The Secret of Self-Discipline;
* Efficiency in Daily Life;
* A Grain of Sand by the Ocean;
* Commentary on a Sutra;
* Thoughts Along the Road;
* Contemplation of the Awakening;
* On Christmas Eve And the New Year;
* Ignorance Dissolves Little by Little; and
* Robert Crosbie: New Year’s Resolutions.
The 17 pp. edition includes the List of New Texts in our associated websites.
You can find the entire collection of “The Aquarian” at our associated websites.
E-Theosophy e-group offers a regular study of the classic, intercultural theosophy taught by Helena P. Blavatsky (photo).
Those who want to join E-Theosophy e-group at YahooGroups can do that by visiting https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/E-Theosophy/info.