The opening article of the Aquarian for October is “The Symbol of the ILT: the divine presence amid the outward duality of the world”.
On page three we bring a few paragraphs by Patrick J. Buchanan:
“North-America in the 21st Century: did the abandonment of morality unleash a sea of misery?”
Page 6 presents an article by Olga Attovna Fedorova: “Writing the Book of One’s Life: If We Were Told That All Our Thoughts Are Being Recorded”.
* An Excerpt from the Book ‘Moscow the Third Rome’ - by Nicolas Zernov.
* Theosophy and the Metaphor of War.
* Thoughts Along the Road: firmness and discernment in the struggle for Wisdom.
* Leaving the Masters Aside - organized ignorance in the theosophical movement.
* Message from a Teacher: First Prepare Yourself - be sure you are ready, before seeking Discipleship.
* The Training of the Mind: realizing the dynamic unity between oneself and the Cosmos, by Steven H. Levy.
* The Few Make the Difference.
* The Chinese I-Ching and the Seven Principles - by Helena P. Blavatsky.
* As The World Renews Itself - now is the time to awaken.
* Israel, the Old New Land: universal and platonic Ideas in the novel by Theodor Herzl.
With 23 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items in our websites.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 10 October 2023. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
Give your friends a practical tool to better understand themselves and the world. Invite them to join the study-group E-Theosophy in Google Groups.
We believe in creative action. If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends and tell them to write to the editors making a free subscription.