This is the July 2022 edition of the Aquarian.
Page one brings you “In the Process of Rebirth, Autumn and Springtime Are Simultaneous”.
On page two you have “A Few Sentences from a Novel by Lin Yutang”.
On page three you have the article “A Tendency to Self-Destruction: Is the Western Materialistic Civilization Committing Suicide?”
Theosophists who happen to know that they are co-responsible for the future of mankind, says the article, should be ready to evaluate the actual level of morality present in the Western societies. And to examine the degree of common respect for truth and for Life, in such nations.
* Transcending Words: The Silence and the Talking.
* Chinese Wisdom: Chang Ch’ao, On Reading Books.
* The Eastern Philosophy of Patience: True Wisdom And Its View of Life.
* Jules Verne on the Ethics of Knowledge.
* Andean Tradition: Sentences From the Inca Pachacutec.
* The Custodians
of a Purpose: Theosophy and Future on Facebook.
Hutcheson and the THIRD Object of the Movement.
* Concerning the Finer Powers of Perception – 01, by Francis Hutcheson.
* Thoughts Along
the Road: Observing the Distance Between Dream and Reality.
Mystery in Raja Yoga: The Magnetism of Moral Strength.
With 19 pages, the edition contains the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The above edition of The Aquarian was published on 08 July 2022. The entire collection of the journal is available HERE.
Give your friends a practical tool to better understand themselves and the world. Invite them to join the study-group E-Theosophy in Google Groups.
Helena Blavatsky (photo) wrote these words: “Deserve, then desire”.