These are the main texts of The Aquarian, April 2021 edition:
* Lieutenant-Colonel St. Anthony - the popular devotion to a Saint (p.01).
* The Theosophical Meaning of Easter Eggs (p.03).
* George Bernard Shaw, on Universities (p.04).
* The Secret Doctrine in French Language (p.05).
* Helena Blavatsky, On Cruelty to Animals (p.07).
* Correspondence With Joy Mills - 03 - Evaluating Mistakes and Strong Points in the Theosophical Literature (p.09).
* Thoughts Along the Road - Going Slow One Goes Far, Provided That One Knows Where One Wants to Go (p.14).
* St. Anthony of Lisbon and Padua, on Prelates (p.16).
The edition has 16 pages, and includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
Regarding the path to happiness, one should remember this phrase by Helena Blavatsky (photo): “Deserve, then desire”.