These are the main topics of the December 2020 edition of the Aquarian:
* The Power of Dreams: Ideas Move and Sustain Every Aspect of Life (p.01).
* George Orwell and “Doublethink”: Ernest Wood, on Liberty of Thought in the Adyar Society (p.03).
* China and the Implosion of the West: Lessons from a Mudded Planetary Transition (p.05).
* Preserve Lives, Spend More Time at Home, Wear a Mask (p.08).
* Adler Challenges a Solid Consensus (p.09).
* The Need to Face Challenges: There Is a Difference Between Brotherhood and Uniformity of Thought (p.11).
* Thoughts Along the Road: Yoga and Theosophy Bring About a Peace that Never Parts with the Pilgrim (p.12).
* A Few Classics of Theosophical Literature (p.14).
* Adyar Theosophical Society Supported the Jewish Tradition (p.15), and
* The Meaning of the Christmas Star: The Star of Bethlehem and the Esoteric Symbolism In the Legend of Jesus’ Birth (p.16).
The edition includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
Regarding the path to happiness, one should remember this phrase by Helena Blavatsky (photo): “Deserve, then desire”.