Page one of this edition presents a text by Pitirim A. Sorokin: “The Spiritual Power of Marriage, the Most Decisive Factor in Human Survival”. And Sorokin says:
“…Marriage is the most universal and the most democratic school for the development of the creative potential of every human being. This creative urge is possibly the most distinctive mark of the human species, and its satisfaction is an absolute necessity for human happiness.”
On page three we have “Theosophy or the Medicine of the Soul”, which quotes from a rare article by Galen, now available in our websites.
These are other topics in the October edition:
* Blavatsky, on Hercules and The Sun - selected fragments from HPB’s “Isis Unveiled”;
* A Lunatic Race? - Nurturing Violence in Any Area Has Effects on the World - a 1996 article by Radha Burnier;
* A XVI century poem by Camões on Altruistic Love;
* The Secret Doctrine: Everything Is Alive in the Universe;
* The Writings of an Eastern Master - 31- The Three Authors of “The Secret Doctrine”;
* Thoughts Along the Road; and
* The Waters of Life.
With 18 pages, the edition has the List of New Items at the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
E-Theosophy e-group offers a regular study of the classic, intercultural theosophy taught by Helena P. Blavatsky (photo).
Those who want to join E-Theosophy e-group at YahooGroups can do that by visiting https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/E-Theosophy/info.