This is the opening thought of the April edition:
“Examining life is exclusive to those whose souls have awakened.”
On page one, the reader finds the note entitled “The Magic of Simplicity”. A fragment by Maxwell Maltz, “The Truth About Yourself” is on page two.
On page three one sees a fragment by Sergei Bulgakov: “Celebrating the Pagan Roots of Christianity”. The article “Nicolas Berdyaev, on Christianity and Anti-Semitism” will be found on pages four and five. After that, “An Integrated Approach To the Theosophical Teaching”.
Other articles and notes of this edition include:
* The Cycles of Our Mankind;
* On the Inner Value of What We See;
* Two Kinds of Transfiguration;
* The Search of Knowledge;
* Daily Self-Discipline: The Yoga of Editorial Work;
* Passing Winds Inhabit Superficial Minds;
* The Psychoanalysis of Theosophical Politics;
* Thoughts Along the Road; and
* Space, Time and Temples.
The 17 pp. edition includes the List of New Texts in our associated websites.
You can find the entire collection of “The Aquarian” at our associated websites.