The opening thought of the present edition says:
“The search for Truth cannot be submitted to political goals.”
On page one the reader finds “Of Nations Acting Like Spoiled Children”, by Ken Keyes, Jr.
“Wisdom and Humbleness” is on page 2. “The Invisible Power of the Sapphire”, by H. P. Blavatsky, can be seen on pp. 3-4.
“Fragments from the Book of Images” (pp. 5 and 6) is a compilation of excerpts from a book published anonymously, but written by John Garrigues. The opening paragraphs of the article “Iconoclasm Toward Illusions”, by W. Q. Judge, are on pp. 7-8.
Other topics in the October edition of the “Aquarian” include:
* The Illusions of Political ‘Fraternization’, according to an article by J. Garrigues;
* Accumulating Good Karma: The Unseen Victory of Truth;
* H.P. Blavatsky, a Mirror for Students;
* Thoughts Along the Road;
* On Seeing the Mistakes of Others;
* Two Notes on Living the Life, by N. C. Ramanujachary;
* A Commentary From London: Defending Helena P. Blavatsky;
* The Word and the Life: The Role Played by Sacred Books; and
* Look Around You: An Invitation from the Master.
The 19 pp. edition includes the List of New Texts in our websites.
You can find the entire collection of “The Aquarian Theosophist” at www.TheosophyOnline.com.
On the role of the esoteric movement in the ethical awakening of mankind during the 21st century, see the book “The Fire and Light of Theosophical Literature”, by Carlos Cardoso Aveline.
Published in 2013 by The Aquarian Theosophist, the volume has 255 pages and can be obtained through Amazon Books.
On Facebook, see the pages The Aquarian Theosophist, Helena Blavatsky and E-Theosophy.
Always visit www.Esoteric-Philosophy.com, www.TheosophyOnline.com, www.HelenaBlavatsky.org and www.FilosofiaEsoterica.com.
In order to have access to a daily study of theosophy, visit the page of E-Theosophy e-group in YahooGroups and join it directly from there.
The link to the e-group is - https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/E-Theosophy/info. You can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for information on E-Theosophy.